Designed to help disguise joints in flint block work, our in house designed I-BLOCK combines conventional block, ease of use and ordering with the joint disguising feature of more intricate designs. Fully tested by independent factors and backed by Brickability our flint faced blocks can be used with confidence. Full size or mini samples can be supplied, contact our technical sales.
Contact us today for our new LOWER prices!
Some of the reasons why I-BLOCK is popular with architects & builders:
1. Reproduces traditional flint wall look, disguising ugly joints found in other flint cast blocks.
2. Easy to use while adapting to many situations.
3. We can match the flint used to that of surrounding buildings and environment.
4. The production of our blocks respects old building methods with flints being put into moulds upside down to ensure a flatter face.
5. We can do site visits, take offs or help with any other technical advise.
6. Blocks for 1m² test panel can be arranged.
I Blocks patent application is being extended to 'international'. Whilst countries such as Australia, Japan and France have a version of an interlocki
As innovators of new products (including our I-block flint block walling system) we are always looking for new ideas! Please get in touch if you have